Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thank you for your feedback!


Very happy with service received. Christelle is easy to work with and very pleasant. Looking forward to receiving my completed item. Thanks!!

Customer service was so helpful and timely with their e-mails. The entire shopping and ordering experience was a delight.

Very friendly, customer service is the best

I love the fact of quick answer to all of my questions and awesome customer service.

Excellent customer service !!! Paypal feature was icing on the cake !! Thanks

It was really nice to communicate with a real person, and the communication was quick and knowledgeable. It seemed like she really cared about helping me get the exact product I was looking for!

Order your Wooden Sign for christmas today at http://www.CreateYourWoodSign.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment